Monday 30 April 2012

Loreal Lumi Magique Foundation Review.

L'oreal Lumi Magique Foundation Review.




L'oreal have launched their Lumi Magique light infusing Foundation to "Get your Glow back". They have used new liquid Light Technology infusing skin with a ray of light, illuminating your complexion. Result: A Radiant flawless complexion. Lasts up to 12 hours, oil free hydrating and spf18.

I have to say I'm in love with this foundation. I suffer from red veins by my nose, a bit of redness on the cheeks, freckles, age spots, uneven tone and age! Is that all you say? Oh yeah! The odd spot and dryness. The things i hate is a drying foundation, a heavy one, one that works it's way into your fine lines and magnifies them, one that wears off and changes colour. When you get to 40 you need all the help you can get regards luminosity and hydration. Believe me!

This product fulfilled my needs. It is so light and hydrating, i didn't notice i had it on. It did not sit in any lines. I didn't put powder over it so to test it's staying power. I had it on for a good 8hrs and I only needed a dot on my finger to top up the sides of my nose in the 8 hrs i had on.

My absolute favourite thing about this product is the LUMINOSITY. I buy some luminising products and they have microscopic glittery particles, which is disappointing and fake. What i love about this product is it's the way it is mixed, it's satin smooth, silky and shiny and dewy. It really luminates without cheating like some products do. The coverage is really great as well, covered what i needed. So light and satiny to the touch! The day i tried it i thought my skin looked tired and dull. Once i had on  the Lumi Magique it took years off my skin. I was super impressed. I used pure beige. I have a mid tone skin tone. It gave me a glow, perfect colour for me. This foundation is brilliant for young and old. Great Spring/Summer make up.  I'm so impressed i cant wait to try their Touch of Light Pen. The rrp for the Lumi Magique is £10.99 in Boots uk and €13 here in Ireland. 

Tip: If  you cant do without a setting powder, then set around the edges of the face. No powder in the centre of the face. Think about where real light will hit your face and dont put powder there.  Luminosity makes for a more youth full appearance and radiance. To get your free sample and try it for yourself, go to LOrealParisUK facebook, like the page and fill out the form and the kind people at L'oreal will send you a sample.


bglammie;-) xx


1 comment:

  1. Great review. I also love it and have tried every foundation out there. Even the dior spray foundation. This is a amazing product, I have fair skin and everything shows. This however looks like my skin only better. Not tk shiny or matte just perfect girl's. I am buying the shelfs out. I sware if they ever change their line I will die!!!! Girl's who are in love with Mac, Nars, np, lauier mercer, smashbox, and the list of all the money I have used could go on... you cannot beat this. I , mix a cool bottle with the warm on top of hand and apply. They have a shade range like Mac.

    ReplyDelete